How to do a PVCL...
- Get a good, heavy duty composition notebook for your PVCLs.
- When completing PVCL’s, use the following format to get full credit:
- Complete the assignments by hand in a neatly organized in a composition notebook that is for this class only.
- Write your Name, the Date and your class period in the upper right corner of your paper.
- Write down the assignment on the top line of the paper (example: P. 234-237, q. 11-17 or Ch. 21.2)
- Write down the title(s) to the section(s) assigned
- Outline the section(s) using the headings and subheadings.
b. Study the diagrams, photos, graphs, table, case studies, and any of the "boxed content". All of it is important!
c. Re-sketch or rewrite anything you feel you need more time with.
8. Answer any questions assigned.
These homework assignments are used to preview or review material covered in class and should take no longer than 20 minutes for a student to complete.
Below is an example PVCL. Use it to help you know HOW to format your PVCL and HOW MUCH detail you need in your PVCL.